One Platform for all IT Department.
Provides powerful and fast IaaC/PaaS capabilities on any cloud platform.
- Private Cloud, Public Cloud, OS.
- Self-service portal on demand" interface.
- Synchronize VM, Network, and Storage resources.
- Cloud Costing
Deploy a variety of Kubernetes clusters on AKS, EKS, GKE, or on-premise using a GUI interface.
- Execute commands on the Morpheus interface.
- Resource Monitoring Nodes, Workloads, Containers, Network, Storage, History.
- Easily add nodes using the interface.
- Provides a variety of configuration file templates.
Support to operate the system, deploy applications with automation capabilities.
- Execute Workflows written in Shell, Java, Python, Groovy, Ansible, vRealize Orchestration Workflow,...
- Run Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure RM, Helm, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet on Morpheus.
- Deploy Multi-Tier Applications.
Built-in features RBAC, Policies, Approval. In addition, Morpheus also allows the integration of third-party solutions.
- ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy.
- Support Tenants mechanism.
- Identity Management (AD, Azure AD, SAML, OneLogin, Okta, Custom IAM API).
- 2 Factor Authentication.
With built-in services for every stage of the lifecycle
early 100 codeless integrations, Morpheus has you covered
Hybrid Cloud Workflow
The Process Flow of Deploying a Hybrid Cloud Platform
Building and managing
through Self-Service portal.
Ensure administration and control capabilities.
Automate DevOps processes for apps and infrastructure.
Resource provisioning, application
from catalog, API/CLI, ITSM, IaC.
Recommend resource increase and decrease, build internal price, make costing report.
Everything is centralized
on the same interface.
Reduce Silos and focus on Centralization
- Eliminate your IT system using fragmentation between cloud infrastructures, on-premises.
- Each team can use Morpheus features as their roles.
- Does not require specialized skills to master the platform.
Morpheus Data UI
With RBAC and Tenant mechanisms users can only see the features they are authorized
Administrator / DevOps
Prepackage VM(s) or resources written by Terraform into Catalog
Access the Catalog interface to Order what they need
Notifications will automatically be sent to Administrator
Approving or denying requests from End-User
Order requests will be executed for End-Use